Thursday, July 11, 2013


Thursday, July 11, 2013

 

Hola Hermanos es Hermanas!!  It is Marcos blogging J  Well, today I have risen to another beautiful morning with a temperature climbing into the low 70’s and no humidity! Not trying to make you all jealous. This is my third trip to Bolivia and once again God is showing me new things and blessings. Our team is a wonderful group of people who enjoy laughter and being together. As many of you know, my Spanish is an interesting blend of English and Spanish! Well, I must say my Spanish has shown great improvement this time around! Gracias, Hermana LitaJ

 

The VBS has been going well, the kids are all full of smiles and energy! I am sure we will post some funny pictures of all of us singing along with them. For me this trip has been a blessing in that I feel like I am with my Bolivian family. I recognize so many faces and to spend time talking with them to see how they are doing is a wonderful encouragement. It feels like the San Martin’s have adopted all of us and we are just one big family here. Last night was really special as I shared how my quiet time has developed over time. I was then able to play the drum with the worship team and then Noah joined us and played the guitar. It was really special to be able to play music with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

 

Please continue to lift all of us up in your daily prayers and we thank you for the prayers that you have already lifted up. It has definitely been felt. Matthew has received a few surprises in his roomJ you will have to ask him about them when we get back! Like I said, our group is full of laughter and jokes!

 

Dios es mas grande des todas!

(God is bigger than everything)

 

Marcos

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment