Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday July 11, 2013 12:30 PM--Noah

Hola Hermanos y Hermanas,

As most of you know, this is my first time in Bolivia, but also my first time on an overseas mission trip.  I am very happy and grateful to God for giving me this awesome opportunity for giving me this opportunity to serve him and represent OSLC in Cochabamba.  I am having a great time so far and I know that you all are praying for us back at OSLC.  I am very grateful for that.  The living conditions that we are staying in are wonderful and the San Martin family and the people of Florida Norte are very fun and loving people.  I was very excited for Marcos and I to be able to jam with the worship team after the service last night.  It was awesome to see that they knew a lot of the songs that we play at OSLC and that they sing them in their own language.  Everyone here is very loving and even Ivan and James are participating in our little joke war Marcos and I are having this week.  Thank you for all your prayers

 -Noah    

No comments:

Post a Comment